- Hajj Visa.
- Hajj Draft.
- Perform your hajj with an Islamic scholar.
- Invitation to hajj meeting programme before departure.
- Experienced and knowledgeable group leader during Hajj.
- All ground transportation is by air-conditioned buses.
- Accommodation in Mina and Arafat in Air Cooler tents.
-Breakfast, lunch and dinner meals will be provided during hajj days in Mina and Arafat.
-Sofa bed, pillow and quilt in Mina.
- In Muzdalifa, you will be provided with a portable folding mattress to use as the Hajj Authority has not built up tents.
- Accommodation in Makkah will be in 5-star Infinity hotel Makkah. Infinity hotel Makkah is located within a 15-minutes walk around 900 meters from Al Masjid Al Haram. Ladies and men will be accommodated separately in quad rooms. Half board - breakfast and dinner will be provided except hajj days where you will be in Al Mashaer places - Mina, Arafat and Muzdalifa.
- Accommodation in Madinah will be in 4-star Pullman Zamzam hotel only 150 yards from Bab Al Salam of Al Masjid Al Nabawi. Pullman Zamzam hotel offers free WiFi throughout the entire hotel. Ladies and men will be accommodated separately in quad rooms. Triple and double rooms for those who prefer extracomfort they willneed to purchase it at an Half board - breakfast and dinner will be provided.
- All meals provided through out your journey are complementary – this is not included in the hajj package price.
- Private buses to Madinah.
- Ziyarah to the Baqea, the Martyrs of Uhud and the Quba Mosque in Madinah.
- Travel from UK - Jeddah - UK. All dates and flights are subject to change without prior notice.
- Hadi (Qurbani) is not included but can be arranged.
DELUXE NON-SHIFTING PACKAGE (20 DAYS)
- 29 Dhu l-Qi'dah 1440Hijri - 01/08/ 2019 Depart UK to Jeddah and then to Makkah by bus.
- 1 Dhu l-Hijja 1440Hijri - 02/08/ 2019 Perform Umrah.
- 8 Dhu l-Hijja 1440Hijri - 09/08/2019 Go to Mina.
- 9 Dhu l-Hijja 1440Hijri - 10/08/2019 Go to Arafat and then Muzdalefa where you will sleep that night if you wish.
- 10 Dhu l-Hijja 1440Hijri - 11/08/2019 Go to Mina to stone, to Makkah to do Tawaaf Efadah and then to Mina again where you will stay another two nights.
- 15 Dhul-Hijja 1440Hijri - 16/08/2019 Go to Madinah.
- 17 Dhul-Hijja 1440Hijri - 18/08/2019 Ziyarat to Baqea, Martyrs of Uhud and Quba Mosque in Madinah (8-11:30am).
- 19 Dhul-Hijja 1440Hijri - 20/08/2019 Leave Madinah/Jeddah to UK.
N.B. Please note that dates and travel are subject to confirmation dictated by events such as the lunar calendar.