- Hajj Visa.
- Hajj Draft.
- Perform your hajj with an Islamic scholar.
- Invitation to hajj meeting programme before departure.
- Experienced and knowledgeable group leader during Hajj.
- All ground transportation is by air-conditioned buses.
- Accommodation in Mina and Arafat in Air Cooler tents.
-Breakfast, lunch and dinner meals will be provided during hajj days in Mina and Arafat.
-Sofa bed, pillow and quilt in Mina.
- Accommodation in Makkah will be in multi-story building and around 4km from Al Masjid Al Haram (The Holy Mosque). You will be accommodated in quint rooms.
- Accommodation in Madinah will be in 4-star Saja Al Madinah hotel which is a 4-minute walking to the Prophet’s Mosque “Al-Masjid Nabawi”. Madinah 4-star hotel is rated as one of the finest four-star hotels in Madinah. It offers free WiFi throughout the entire hotel. Ladies and men will be accommodated separately in quad rooms. Triple and double rooms for those who prefer extracomfort they will need to purchase it at an extra. Half board – breakfast and dinner will be provided.
- All meals provided through out your journey are complementary – this is not included in the hajj package price.
- Private buses to Madinah.
- Ziyarah to the Baqea, the Martyrs of Uhud and the Quba Mosque in Madinah.
- Travel from UK – Jeddah – UK.
- Hadi (Qurbani) is not included but can be arranged.
THE ECONOMY HAJJ PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
ECONOMY NON-SHIFTING PACKAGE (16 DAYS)
- 02 Dhul-Hijja 1441Hijri – 23/07/ 2020 Depart UK to Jeddah and then to Makkah by bus.
- 03 Dhul-Hijja 1441Hijri – 24/07/ 2020 Perform Umrah.
- 08 Dhul-Hijja 1441Hijri – 29/07/2020 Go to Mina.
- 09 Dhul-Hijja 1441Hijri – 30/07/2020 Go to Arafat and then Muzdalefa where you will sleep that night if you wish.
- 10 Dhul-Hijja 1441Hijri – 31/07/2020 Go to Mina to stone, to Makkah to do Tawaaf Efadah and then to Mina again where you will stay another two nights.
- 14 Dhul-Hijja 1441Hijri – 04/08/2020 Go to Madinah.
- 15 Dhul-Hijja 1441Hijri – 05/08/2020 Ziyarat to Baqea, Martyrs of Uhud and Quba Mosque in Madinah (8-11:30am).
- 18 Dhul-Hijja 1441Hijri – 08/08/2020 Leave Madinah/Jeddah to UK.
N.B. Please note that dates and travel are subject to confirmation dictated by events such as the lunar calendar.